Click Here for PDF of FTS Consulting Group’s Capabilities Statement
FTS Consulting Group understands that the presence of sprinklers and smoke detectors alone do not define fire protection. Adequate fire protection involves passive and active systems working together to protect against fire, reduce its ability to spread, and to control its effect on building assets and its occupants. FTS evaluates the hazards and risks to develop fundamental and integrated mechanical and fire protection design and construction services that go beyond compliance.
HVAC / PLUMBING
In addition to integrated life safety designs, FTS can design, supply, project manage and commission most HVAC and plumbing systems. We perform life cycle cost analysis and system comparisons to deliver efficient and economical solutions that surpass minimal industry standards.
Substations Indoor/Outdoor for the purposes of capturing fire protection apparatus and equipment.
EXELON – Multiple Substation Design Engineering of integrated fire alarm systems, replacement of associated fire alarm equipment, new emergency and egress lighting and updated panel distribution schedules. Several substations across Southern Maryland and Washington DC.
United States Secret Service (JJRTC) installation of fiber communication cards in the fire alarm system head-end and node panels on the JJRTC campus fire alarm network.
Maryland MBE/DBE/SBE # 20-300
SDVOSB Certification # 11136
- Fire Alarm and Emergency Evacuation Systems
- Fire Protection Water Suppression and Special Hazard Systems
- Fire Protection Equipment & Features (Pumps, Tanks, Extinguishers)
- HVAC parts & systems include:
- 4 Pipe Hydronic,
- VAV & VRV
- Lighting & Commercial Electrical
- Performance-Based Design Solutions and Alternates
- Design software: Revit, AutoCAD, MicroStation, HAP, Trane Trace
- Complete Building Code
- Life Safety
- Passive Fire Protection Systems
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Construction and Program Management Services
- HVAC System Installation Phasing
- Commissioning Planning
- Assessments and Studies
- Mechanical System Studies including:
- Existing Building Energy Load Calculations
- Energy Modeling
- Life Safety Studies, Egress Analysis, Life Safety Code Compliance
- Third Party Plan Review and Site Inspections including:
- Firestopping Inspections
- Fire and Mechanical Systems Testing
- Commissioning and Acceptance Services.
NAICS CODES INCLUDE:
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541990 – Waterless Fire Suppression
- 541611 – Management Consulting
- 541340 – Drafting and Design Services
- 238210 – Electrical, Wiring Installation